Māpura Studios does not receive any central government funding and relies entirely on grant applications to funding bodies and donations to carry out its work.
Māpura is governed by Panacea Arts Charitable Trust, charities commission number CC20808.
Courses are funded – tutor salaries and art materials – by applications to various funding bodies meaning a significant amount of time is spent by staff on applying for grants. This is lengthy process that can often lead to applications being declined, particularly so in the current challenging financial climate.
Māpura Studios would like to extend a huge thank you to all of our current funders and supporters!
- Make a donation through our Give a Little page.
- Download a Donation Form and post with a cheque
Support in kind
- Volunteer your services to Māpura
- Offer a community/corporate space for Māpura artists’ work to be exhibited
Spread the word
- generate a fundraising activity for Māpura in your work place, community group or school. Contact us to help you with this
- Talk about us to your friends, family, co-workers and networks
- Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, sign-up to our email list
Banner Image: Dale Murcott, 2013