Māpura Studios does not receive any central government funding and relies entirely on grant applications to funding bodies and donations to carry out its work.
Māpura is governed by Panacea Arts Charitable Trust, charities commission number CC20808.
Māpura Studios makes applications to various funding bodies for grants in order to raise funds which partly pay for the cost of the various courses we offer. As we do not receive any government funding we are reliant on these funding bodies for grants (which are never certain) and our own fundraising in order to raise funds to cover as many costs as we can. We do need to charge a fee to participants to make up the balance.
We welcome any assistance to help us keep our fees affordable to the disadvantaged community with which we work.
Māpura Studios would like to extend a huge thank you to all of our current funders and supporters!
- Make a donation through our Give a Little page.
- Download a Donation Form and post with a cheque
Support in kind
- Volunteer your services to Māpura
- Offer a community/corporate space for Māpura artists’ work to be exhibited
Spread the word
- generate a fundraising activity for Māpura in your work place, community group or school. Contact us to help you with this
- Talk about us to your friends, family, co-workers and networks
- Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, sign-up to our email list
Banner Image: Christina van der Hooft, 2016